Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Life's To do List....

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner ~((resonance))~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 17th, 2000
    Posts
    662
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I never thought I would go in a wet t-shirt contest... and neither was it on my list. But I did it... and it is now crossed off on the list... and... its kind of a cool thing to have on there *LOL*


    *shaking my head at myself*

    The things ya don't do.... sheesh.

    ------------------
    ....constanly listening to the sound of life....surfing on sound waves and smiling bright...


    The Sonic Lounge

    ~electronic BASSment~

  2. #2
    PNSONR
    Guest PNSONR's Avatar

    Post

    surely there are pics of this grand event,
    r i g h t?

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner ~((resonance))~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 17th, 2000
    Posts
    662
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    No, thank the dear lord there isn't *LOL* What you DO ALL have on YOUR list!!??

    ------------------
    ....constanly listening to the sound of life....surfing on sound waves and smiling bright...


    The Sonic Lounge

    ~electronic BASSment~

  4. #4
    PNSONR
    Guest PNSONR's Avatar

    Post

    i want to be a ballerina

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner Myra's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 14th, 2000
    Posts
    2,554
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *plays swan lake for PNSONR* biggrin

    I want to walk into a car dealership with a wad of cash..... pick a car and say "I want that" and have the guy treat me like they treat all women (( Like some stupid broad that knows nothing)) And walk back out with my money after letting the guy know what an arrogant bastard he is...and everyone else at the dealership!!

    ------------------
    Everyone thinks i am insane.... all but my friends deep inside the earth......

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner ~((resonance))~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 17th, 2000
    Posts
    662
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'd like to sky dive... WWWWEEEEEEeeeeeeeeee!

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Lieutenant's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    192
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'd like to live to 65 and then die just a day before my pension. And I'd like to have an exclusive more than once. I'd like to see my name in 6 feet tall letters on Time Square. That'll do... for now. biggrin

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Vibe's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    38
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i want to travel...... i was thinking more like to Canada wink

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •